Each device can be given an ID to be identified by the PC. Start using your phones as a sensor node today!
Sensor Node main features:
- Stream live data from phone to PC through UDP in xml format
- Stream live data from phone to PC through Mqtt protocol
- View data from sensors, phone status as well as battery status
- Log sensor data to CSV file (Excel compatible) and download it later
- See live graphs of your phone sensors
- Capable of setting frequency of sensor data
Phone status and Battery status depends on phone hardware.
- Mqtt address should in the form of tcp://192.168.1.123:1883
- Battery streaming only updates once a minute to reduce battery consumption
Streaming of data using UDP:
- Data sent is in XML format
- Data is sent by UDP in real time
- Remember to off your firewall
- To use, create a UDP socket binding to the port you choose and poll the socket for incoming data. Example at https://www.dropbox.com/s/zgxrrje17hhn8vj/androidSensor123.py
- Please comment to help me improve this application. Thank you
- Please support by downloading the pro version.