Most users have a low pain threshold for false-positives. SEP Mobile neutralizes alert fatigue by factoring in crowd intelligence and providing descriptive and actionable notifications. If that’s not enough, SEP Mobile’s map feature allows you to actually see the network-based and crowd-identified threats around you in real-time. Visit https://maps.skycure.com and enter your location to see the real-time identified threats around you now.
With SEP Mobile’s dedication to proactive mobile security, you can more securely practice mobile productivity for work or conduct any type of sensitive file sharing or financial transaction on your devices. Find out why many of the world’s top telecommunications and networking companies trust in SEP Mobile to stay ahead of attackers anywhere in the world.
With this free app, you will get alerts when you:
• Are under an active cyber attack
• Connect to a malicious network
• Have a vulnerability on your device exposing you to hackers
In addition to this, an enterprise version of SEP Mobile offers:
• Enhanced security capabilities against non-generic and targeted attacks
• Automatic protection against mobile threats
• Enterprise integrations with SIEM, MDM, Exchange and VPN
Simply, click the “Get Symantec Endpoint Protection Mobile Enterprise Edition” button after downloading the app or request it by
going to https://www.symantec.com/products/endpoint-protection-mobile
• Download SEP Mobile for free from the Google play store and install it on your Android device
• Open SEP Mobile and activate the app using your email address
In addition to standard permissions required to ensure your mobile device is secured at all times, SEP Mobile also requests your location to identify the areas in which attacks are more likely to happen, the ability to prevent your device from sleeping to execute detections in the background, the device identifier for integration with third party IT solutions in your organization, and (depending on the organization configuration) the activation of device administrator to enable remote wipe.
For more information https://www.symantec.com/privacy/
Terms of Service