It is good for a reception desk at hospitals, pharmacies, restaurant, and many other stores!
You only need two iPads, a printer, and a wireless router to use this system,and this is a free application.
- There is a big button for ticket issuing, and the screen structure is also simple and clear.
- Serialna will call the issued ticket numbers by sound guidance.
- Announced numbers will be displayed as a list on the screen.
- You will use the calling iPad to announce the numbers and check the waiting list.
- With autodetection, it is easy to set up the connection between the printer and the iPad.
- Serialna can print out two tickets at the same time for one number.
You can give one to your customer and hold another one for the management at the reception desk.
- One ticket issuing iPad for displaying a ticket issuing button and the ticket numbers.
- More than one calling iPads for managing the ticket number list.
(Please install Serialna to all using iPads.)
- One printer.
- One wireless router
* iPads will be connected by Wifi and the printer will be connected by Ethernet LAN.
- BIXOLON SRP-F310
- CITIZEN CT-S651(Choose the one with Ethernet LAN)
- EPSON TM-m30
- EPSON TM-T70-i
- EPSON TM-T88V(Choose the one with Ethernet LAN)
- EPSON TM-T88V-i
- STAR MICRONICS FVP10 series(Choose the one with Ethernet LAN)
* Prepare roll paper of 80 mm width.
* The company names and product names are registered trademarks.
■Request Information on TV（In-App Purchase）■
Using iPad’s TV output function, the request page can be displayed on a large screen TV.
■Call by E-Mail（In-App Purchase）■
Call by E-Mail feature notifies when their turn is approaching by e-mail.
- Price of Subscription
$233.99/year（Free 3-month trial）
We will charge to your iTunes account.
Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
We will charge you within 24 hours after the end of the current period if you continue to join the service.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated.
- Terms of the service(Japanese Only)