- Play Sevens against several CPU (3 to 5 players)
- Four-color deck (each suit has a different color)
- Several variants: 25, 50 o 100 puntos, iniciar con 7 o 9,...
- Three leves: Beginner, intermediate and advanced
- It includes help and play explanation
- Settings: Cards size, deck type (four-color or classic), cards back color, sound, animations, speed, scoreboard, table color...
- Scores: Hands, matches, best and worst,...
- Achievements: They allow to achieve experiencie points
- Save and load game
- Landscape and vertical orientation
- Move to SD
- A player wins when reaches the set number of points
- A match has several hands. In each hand all cards are dealt. During the hand, cards may be added in sequence down to the ace and up to the king
- At the end of the hand the winner gets a point for each remaining cards in players' hands
The rules settings allow changing some of this rules:
- Game points: 25, 50 or 100
- Beginning card: 7 or 9
- Ace rank (the highest or the lowest card)