Notice: Kindly update your SG BusRight! app to version 1.3.4, as the older versions will no longer work after 31 Oct 2017 due to removal of the older LTA service endpoint.
1. Quick access to Bus Arrival Timings in Singapore
• Easily get to know the bus arrival timings of the next 3 buses.
• Directly updating from LTA, typically not more than 1 second.
2. Favorites: Bookmark your favorite Bus Stops
• Bookmark any bus stops, as many as you like, even the same bus stop.
• Choose to bookmark only those buses that you want to take.
• Rename your Favorites as a trip, e.g. Home to Office, Office to Clarke Quay.
• The bus arrival timing in all your Favorites will be auto-refreshed.
3. Alerts: Bus time alarms and notifications
• Set an alarm and let BusRight! monitor your buses for you. Every day at the specific time!
• Alerts will automatically updating you the latest bus arrival timings in the notifications. Stop the monitoring after you get onto the bus.
• Alerts will sounds/vibrates when there are any buses arriving within the trigger time you have set (e.g. 5 minutes).
4. Nearby Bus Stops
• Automatically show all bus stops with the one nearest to you at the top-most.
5. Bus loading capacity
• Get to know the current loading capacity of each buses, easy for you to plan your journey.
• Low (Green) = Seats Available
• Medium (Yellow) = Standing Available
• Full (Red) = Limited Standing
6. Bus locations in Full Screen Map
• Simply tap on the small map to view the locations of the buses, together with their next bus arriving time.
• The bus markers will be displayed in different colors to show you the bus loading capacity.
7. First and Last Bus Timings
• Check the first and last bus timings and frequency for each bus services by tapping on the Bus Number icon.
8. Search is Fast ‘n Easy
• You can search by Favorite names, bus numbers, bus stop names, road names or even bus stop codes!
• Search without Internet connection.
9. Up-to-date Data
• Including all the available bus services that are currently operating by SBS, SMRT, Tower Transit, and Go-Ahead Singapore.
• Most of the bus information are available offline. Less data consumed.
Support and Feedback:
Give a helping hand to grow and improve this app, email the developer if you encounter any problems: firstname.lastname@example.org
All bus arrival timings in this app are retrieved directly from LTA. Its accuracy is depending on many factors, such as traffic conditions, GPS signal strengths of the bus, traffic incidents and unanticipated passenger demand that can affect the bus operations.
• Location - To detect your current location in order to show you nearby bus stops.
• Full network access - To receive the latest bus arrival timing, bus location and bus capacity.
• View network connections - To check if your device has working Internet connection.
• Run at startup - To reschedule your Alerts after your device restarts.