Don't miss the starter SALE to get special avatar items for FREE★ until Nov. 30, 11:00 PM (PDT).
Welcome to the most prominent academy for wizards in the universe, Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy!
Wizardess Heart+ is a visual novel game with full of fantasy, adventure, love romance and school life in the wizardry world! The game is set at the magic academy for wizards, and you, as a provisional wizard student, tries to get accepted to be officially enrolled in the academy as you learn about magic, use magical items and cast spells. You’ll be meeting with unique classmates, dormmate, professors and some magical creatures in the academy. Your school life at the academy is sure to be thrilling and adventurous with a sweet romance and swoon moments!
Some mysteries are behind the academy. For the episodes regarding to ‘the Tower of Sorrow’, you can reveal the hidden truths by proceeding the stories of all three characters: Elias, Luca and Yukiya.
See you in Gedonelune Royal Magic Academy!
* FREE to play! Some items are needed at every checkpoint to proceed reading the stories.
* Choose from a variety of unique male characters as your possible partner in the academy.
* Multiple endings for each male character. The ending can be changed depending on what you choose to act or react in the episodes.
* Attractively written and expressed the original setting and concept in the game. The scenes are dynamically written and articulated in both serious and comical tastes.
* Many fine illustrations of Japanese comic, manga and anime arts in the game; the art style is deeply inspired by Japanese anime.
* Enjoy your cosplay with a variety of accessories and items in the avatar game!
facebook.com/ShallWeDate.NTTSolmare (*LIKE us if you enjoy our game!)
Thank you very much for your interests and downloads of our games!
NTT Solmare is a Japanese game company, especially focusing to bring Japanese visual novels and Otome games to the world! Wizardess Heart+ is one of our game series, “Shall we date?”. We sincerely hope enjoying our games and give us feedback!