Shelby's Quest is the "choose your own adventure" game of fine motor and visual perceptual skills.
"Once in a while an App just grabs and holds your attention, Shelby’s Quest, by Doodle Therapy Apps, is just that!" Teachers With Apps
"Children will surely enjoy the stimulating and challenging activities contained in the app while the parents and teachers will appreciate the different tools given to them to help their children learn and improve." I Heart This App
"Overall, Shelby’s Quest is a fantastic tool for those professionals and parents who work with children to hone and develop these important fine motor skills." The iPhone Mom
"Another app for your OT iTool Kit!" OTs with Apps
"The ability to track student progress and e-mail reports makes this app a winner!" Autism Plugged In
Shelby's Quest, designed by an occupational therapist, aims to instill inspiration and enjoyment in education among children. This app is a therapy tool specially made for occupational therapists, teachers and parents, gives the child a fun way to practice fine motor and visual perceptual skills while allowing the ability to store and track their progress. Shelby's Quest guides the child along a journey assisting Shelby the Dog as she helps her forest animal friends overcome their challenges. Set in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, students will guide Skip the Salmon upstream to help him find his family, assist Samantha the Squirrel as she collects acorns and help Maurice the Moose find his way home.
View the Shelby’s Quest Demo Video at http://youtu.be/cx8ZS1Ngj2U.
• designed by an occupational therapist
• used as a therapy tool for children with special needs such as developmental delay, fine motor delay, visual perceptual deficits, autism/Aspergers Syndrome and Down Syndrome
• specialized tracking of child or student performance and progress for easy and quick documentation
• ability to track multiple student profiles
• reports can be emailed from within the app
• 3-tools-in-one that focus on fine motor and visual perceptual skills which work on
pinching, finger isolation, tracking and sorting
• fun and beautiful illustrations that engage children in exercise￼
• easy to use, detailed tutorial
Comments, questions or feedback? Are you an OT with suggestions? Please contact us anytime at email@example.com.