Normal calendar apps tend not to work well for shift workers because it's hard to see at a glance what your month looks like and is fiddly to add shifts as setting start/end times is annoying to do each and every time. Our month view with a one-tap shift entry on each day is a far more attractive and quicker way of keeping track of what you are working each month. The shift data from ShiftBuster can also be fed live into your main calendar app so you can continue to view your rota there too.
- You can enter a fixed pattern up to 121 days worth of shifts (e.g. 4 earlies, 2 off, 4 lates, 3 off), and ShiftBuster will work out your schedule for the next year. This process can be repeated for as long as you wish.
- Using Facebook sharing, you can see when your friends are working using a simple calendar view. ShiftBuster is flexible so you can share just with your partner, or with 100 colleagues; it's up to you!
- Export a month view as an image
- You can set up to two (non-overlapping) shifts for each day
- You can also set coloured pins - separate from shifts - on each day to show either your free/busy status to friends or to tag your shifts however you wish.
- View up to two of your friends' shifts overlayed on top of your shifts to see where you overlap.
- Once you connect to Facebook, your data is securely backed up to our servers. This also allows you to share the data seamlessly between multiple iOS devices
- Import shift types from your colleagues to easily make a copy of the shifts they use
- Add yours, or your friends' shifts to your main Calendar app
- Copy the special ICS format URL to connect your (or your friends') ShiftBuster calendar live to Google Calendar, your Mac or PC Calendar app, Outlook and any other software that supports webcal.
- Support for multiple timezones, view your friends' shifts in your native timezone.
Please note that only people that you explicitly select will be able to see your details. You can remove people or cancel any sharing at any time.