Shot@Life helps you organize your efforts to tell the story of your child’s “firsts” and makes it easy to anticipate the fundamental developmental milestones that parents should expect as their little ones grow up. In cooperation with the American Academy of Pediatrics’ (AAP) HealthyChildren.org, Shot@Life’s Milestone Tracker outlines developmental and health-related milestones that typically occur in a child’s life up to age 5. By syncing the Shot@Life notifications with your phone’s calendar, you can receive useful reminders of upcoming milestones and then check them off once completed.
By taking photos and sharing your child’s milestones, you’re also helping parents around the world experience these same moments with their children. The truth is, one child dies every 20 seconds from a disease that could have been prevented by a vaccine. By using this app you will help build awareness about Shot@Life. You’re helping to spread the word and build a movement to reduce vaccine-preventable childhood deaths — and giving children around the world a shot at a healthy life, all while capturing the “aww”-inducing moments with your special little one.
• Photo capture with your mobile device’s camera
• Customize photos with Shot@Life-inspired frames, showing your support for global child health
• Create albums within the app to categorize your photos, ex. “Alex’s First Year”
• Share photos through Facebook, Twitter or email
• Chronicle your child’s developmental milestones with the interactive tracker and schedule reminders for upcoming milestones
• Keep track of upcoming well-child visits and recommended immunizations