This widget always show you messages, and will notify you periodically until you aware of it.
Usually this Widget show general information like Wi-Fi, and overlay messages if exits.
Low battery usage
[ How to Setup Notification ]
- Setup menu for this application will appear on touch upper side of the Widget.
- You need to "Approve Notification Access" on the setup menu.
- Sounds and vibration on Periodical Notification will follow your phone settings.
- This Application show "Show Lights" messages only. If you want to exclude
the notification from specific Apprication, disable the notification for the Application as follows.
1. Touch "Setting" on your phone menu and select "Apps".
2. Select Apprication you want to exclude from the list.
3. Disable "Show notification" on the Menu.
For Android 6.0 or higher:
1. Touch "Setting" on your phone menu and select "Sound & notification".
2. Touch "App notofication" and select Apprication you want to exclude from the list.
3. Enable "Block all" on the Menu.
[ How to Setup Widget ]
- Because this is "Widget application", you need to place application on your Home screen after installed.
- If you are updating this app, Widget may not appear correctly. On this case, please uninstall the App and install App again.
1. There are two way to list widgets depends on your device as specified following a or b.
a) Open the app drawer (Tap icon to listup all apps), and Tap the "Widgets" tab.
b) Long press on empty area of home screen , then menu to add widgets will appear.
2. Find the Widget for this App and Long press, Drag and drag it to the home screen.
3. Tap [SAVE] button on the Setup Menu for this App, Widget will appear on the screen and in use.