How we are different
- Keep yourself motivated and see your progress over time.
- Online discussion board and crowdsourcing to accelerate your learning
- Review your mistakes and concentrate on your weakness
- Most clean and simple design
- 300 exam questions with detailed explanations
Study/Test: Get instant answers and useful explanation, review test result
- Review mistakes: Automatically create your own collection of mistakes, simply focus on studying them is 10 times more efficient
- Discussion board for each question: Connect and contribute to the communities, a powerful way of learning by crowdsourcing
- Score history: keep yourself motivated and challenge yourself each day.
- Statistics, beautiful charts and graphs
- Sound effect
iSemApp, the publisher of this product, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held liable.
ASQ (American Society for Quality) is a global community of people dedicated to quality who share the ideas and tools that make our world work better. With individual and organizational members around the world, ASQ has the reputation and reach to bring together the diverse quality champions who are transforming the world’s corporations, organizations and communities to meet tomorrow’s critical challenges.
ASQ provides the quality community with training, professional certifications, and knowledge to a vast network of members of the global quality community.
Six Sigma is a method that provides organizations tools to improve the capability of their business processes. This increase in performance and decrease in process variation lead to defect reduction and improvement in profits, employee morale, and quality of products or services. Six Sigma quality is a term generally used to indicate a process is well controlled (within process limits ±3s from the center line in a control chart, and requirements/tolerance limits ±6s from the center line).
Six Sigma Black Belt Certification - CSSBB
The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt is a professional who can explain Six Sigma philosophies and principles, including supporting systems and tools. A Black Belt should demonstrate team leadership, understand team dynamics and assign team member roles and responsibilities. Black Belts have a thorough understanding of all aspects of the DMAIC model in accordance with Six Sigma principles. They have basic knowledge of Lean enterprise concepts, are able to identify non-value-added elements and activities and are able to use specific tools.