Version 3 now includes a Tape Measure tool plus added support for viewing Dimensions, Text and Section Planes and Scene Animations!
Explore and share 3D models:
• Download models to your device from your 3D Warehouse, Trimble Connect or Dropbox account for seamless offline viewing
• Open SketchUp models directly from email attachments, or open files from other cloud service apps like Google Drive.
• Navigation features include multi-touch gestures for Orbit, Look Around, Pan, Zoom, and Zoom Extents, as well as a Camera menu with options for toggling between Perspective and Orthographic camera modes, and adjusting the Field of View.
• Use the Scenes menu to select from any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or access the custom Scenes that you created in SketchUp. The app supports the following scene properties: Camera location and properties, Hidden Geometry, Visible Layers, Active Section Planes, Standard Edge Styles, Face Styles, Background/Sky/Ground Style settings, Watermarks and Axes Location.
• Use the Layers panel to toggle the contents of your SketchUp model layers on or off.
• Use the View panel to choose from any of SketchUp’s Face styles and to toggle X-Ray mode on or off. The view menu also offers visibility toggles for Hidden Geometry, Section Planes, Section Cuts and Axes.
• Use the Tape Measure tool to quickly measure objects in your SketchUp model.
For more information, visit: http://help.sketchup.com/en/mobile-viewer
This app is recommended for Android phones and tablets running Jellybean(4.0) or higher with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM. Signing in to 3D Warehouse requires a Google ID.