For the first time, you can feel like you are at the local sports pub or at the stadium with friends and other fans.
- Leagues: play in season-long fantasy football leagues with your friends
- Channels: join sports communities both large and small, and chat with other fans
- Scores: get up the the second information on what’s going on
- Chat: 1:1 and group messaging with anyone on the app
- Alerts: Get fantasy football alerts & NBA alerts as fast as Twitter, without the clutter
Sleeperbot is the best way to stay connected to everything in sports.
Remember to also get our desktop app too at sleeperbot.com
Now that it is fantasy football season:
What our users love
"We've broken many stories before national media outlets and a lot of people on here are extremely knowledgeable. Lots of great advice and discussion from fans of all teams. You're basically guaranteed to win more money than you did last year if you use Sleeperbot."
- Our fantasy alert push notifications ensure you scoop up sleepers before your league mates.
- Ask advice about your team from the largest and most active fantasy football community in the world.
- Analysts help you break down and interpret news, injuries, and depth chart changes.
- Fantasy-relevant player statistics you can't get anywhere else (in-season)
- Up to the minute depth chart information (in-season)
- The most accurate week-to-week rankings in Fantasy Football (in-season)
- Keep in touch with other fantasy football managers via group and 1:1 chat.
Q: Is Sleeperbot actually faster than Adam Schefter with breaking news?
A: We are either a few seconds slower or minutes faster, depending on the type of news.
Q: Where does Sleeperbot source it's sleeper alerts?
A: We use a combination of twitter and our own members, whichever is faster. We sift through the junk for only the most relevant info so you don't have to follow 300 different beat writers on twitter and get notified on what they had for breakfast.
Q: What's an example of a stat that I can't get from other apps?
A: A lot of apps don't include average depth of target and average depth of catch, for example, or add/drop trends. We do, among other things.
Q: Sleeperbot was way too active last year, I couldn't read the topics fast enough.
A: Our activity is very high (like Josh Gordon) so we developed algorithms this off-season to keep the community feeling medium-sized, even when over 100,000 members are on simultaneously, you'll feel right at home with a subset of the members.
Download the most complete fantasy football app on the market today, there is no competition.