Just hold the (-) button, or R button, while recording videos to create ultra-smooth slow motion and instant replay slow motion effects in your movies. Import videos from your camera roll, and edit them with some slow motion and instant replay effects.
High-resolution, high-frame rate 1080p120, 1080p60, 720p240, 720p120 and 720p60 video modes result in professional quality footage and allow for liquid-smooth slow motion and instant replay slow motion playback.
The frame rate per second (fps) of each device is limited by its hardware; Slowlution uses by default the maximal available frame rate for your device.
- Tap and hold the Slow motion (-) button to capture in slow motion.
- Tap and hold the Instant Replay (R) button to capture an instant replay in slow motion.
- Pinch to zoom in/out (available on the iPhone 5 and newer)
- Support of 240 FPS (iPhone 6, 6+ 6S, and 6S+),120 FPS (iPhone 5s), 60 FPS (iPhone 5 and newer, iPad mini and newer), 30 FPS (other devices)
- Define the speed of your slow motion and instant replay effects: slow down your videos up to 4 times
- Enable/disable the pitch adjustment of your slow motion instant replay effects
- Smooth transition from normal speed to the slow motion and instant replay slow motion
- Set the focus and the exposure separately: one tap to set the focus point, one long pressure to set the exposure point
- Recorded videos are saved in the background: you can record your next movie while the previous is being saved
- Your Slowlution videos are automatically saved in your Camera Roll. The original videos are also saved in your Camera Roll in case you’d like to create different slow motion and instant replay effects.
- Import videos from your Camera Roll, and edit them with several slow motion and instant replay effects: define the speed of the effects, enable/disable the pitch auto-adjustment and preview your edited videos instantly
Check out many other great iPhone and iPad apps at www.seb-appstore.com