1. Begin with your bed. For comfort, purchase a queen- or king-sized bed, and be sure you have at least 2” on three sides to make it up. Unless it's a platform style, consider raising it up 7” or so to gain room for storage bins or baskets underneath as college kids do. Instead of positioning your bed against the wall closest to the door when you enter the room
2. Optimize storage. Because a small bedroom may not have room for a chest, many designers recommend hiring a professional closet organizer to maximize this space, no matter how small.
3. Choose practical tables. When looking for bedside tables, go for a matching pair that fit the scale of your bed and room. Choose a flat surface on top for books, a water glass and lamp.
4. Find comfortable flooring. Lay wall-to-wall carpet for a warmer effect. If you have nice wood floors and want to show them off, consider placing an area rug on top, but one that covers the majority of the floor space, so you have 6” of surrounding bare floor.
5. Add colors and patterns. Whether you use paint or wallpaper, a soft palette like pink color is best on walls for a rooms' girls, mood that inspires good sleep.
6. Light the right areas. Good lighting should come from multiple sources. If you like to read in bed.
7. Accessorize. Mirrors do wonders in small rooms to magnify dimensions, particularly in bedrooms where they offer a way to check clothing and makeup in private.
Want to know more ?
Download this application now and get what you want here. worth to try and you will like it.
simply share through any social media platforms. thank you for downloading. please enjoy and give us any feedback.