Designed for 3 month infants to 4-5 years toddlers, with HD graphics, particle effects, real physics and great sound FX & Music.
It allows your children to discover new colors and sounds, improve reaction time, analytic thinking, do some exercise and more... Best of all, they'll have a lot of fun!!
This app is also perfect for people with autism, alzheimer or another cognitive related illness.
This idea came to me when I had my son just a few months ago. When I searched for an app for him, I couldn't find any. All of the quality existing apps were intended for at least 2 year old kids.
That's why I made this new app. It has been tested by several kids with different ages and they all loved it.
These are the 6 educational games included with this release, more yet to come if the app is supported by users:
- Piano Color Bars (+2 months) Touch one of the bars and hear real piano sounds. They'll love to play with their feet, although they can also play with hands. Enjoy watching them playing and laughing from the very first months!
- Animal Sounds (+2 months) Touch the animals and hear their sounds!. Babies love to play with their feet, but they can also do it with their hands.
- Spiral (+5 months) Roll the spiral and watch how the background color changes dynamically.
- Underwater (+6 months) Make bubbles while moving the figures all around in simulated underwater and accelerometer affected gravity.
Night Bouncing Ball (+1 year) Move the bar and don't let the ball fall down while listening to night cool sounds that will help your children to get asleep.
- Maze (+1 year) Find the way moving the ball to the exit on 5 different levels with incremental difficulty while listening to pleasant forest music and sound effects.