Internet use is required for its full operation.
He negotiates basic concepts of Mechanics.
The user has the following capabilities:
1) To read theory, formulated shortly and simply.
2) Observe physical phenomena and laws of physics through interactive simulations.
3) Test his / her knowledge and understanding of theory, through quiz questions.
The following sections are included:
1. Relative motions
2. Path of motion
3. Time - Duration
8. Smooth Linear Motion
9. Position - time graph in S.L.M
10. Velocity - time graph in S.L.M
12. Smooth Linear Accelerated motion
13. Position - time graph in S.L.A.M
14. Velocity - time graph in S.L.A.M
15. Acceleration - time graph in S.L.A.M
1. Collinear forces addition
2. Addition of Forces
3. Analisis of Forces
4. Balance of Coplanar Forces
7. Centripetal force
2. Newton' s first Law
3. Newton' s second Law
4. Newton' s third Law
1. Smooth circular motion
2. Horizontal shot
3. Force and change of momentum
4. Principle of preservation of momentum
Work, energy and power
1. Work of constant force
2. Work of variable force
3. Transporting kinetic energy
4. Gravitational dynamic energy
5. Theorem of change of kinetic energy
6. Mechanic energy
7. Principle of maintaining mechanical energy