The concept of Smart Soccer is to optimize the training sessions and make them more effective. It includes over 450 advanced exercises (each one including a detailed description and an illustration) that you can extend with your own notes and additions to make it even more effective and personalized.
The Smart Soccer exercises are divided in 8 categories: Analytical Exercises, Situational Exercises, Games Start, Themed Games, Ball Possession, Athletic, Position & Tactical Drills.
The Analytical are special exercises meant to recreate real match situations, but with slight tactical and technical modifications, and without opponents.
Games Start exercises are useful in the first years of soccer school, and allow kinds to learn the basic principles of technique and individual tactics, and to ease the development of coordination abilities. They can also be used by adults as warming-up exercises.
Situational Exercises are specific exercises that are closer to real match conditions, and require at least one player, an opponent, and a game direction.
Themed games are real matches with special rules, created to enhance technical and tactical learning and development of smart in-game thinking. They can be used effectively with kids and adults.
Ball Possession are really helpful exercises, in which 2 or more teams challenge for ball possession. This kind of exercise improves individual techinque, team tactics, and the ability to analize game situations.
More features of Smart Soccer include:
- Write your own exercises and store them in the app
- Add a photo to your personalized exercise
- 100% offline availability. You can access all the data without an internet connection.
- Multilanguage: all the exercises are available in english and italian
- Create your own training sessions combining your favorite exercises.
- Add your personal notes to each exercise.
- Free updates: We will add new exercises preiodically at no cost
- Universal: works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- iPhone 5 ready: take advantage of the new 4" screen. it's optimized already.
The free version of smart soccer includes 16 exercises (2 for each category) and includes avertising.
The full version can be unlocked with a single in-app purchase (with unlocks all the exercises and removes ads) or by unlocking single categories (each category includes approx 40 exercises)