The Sobotta Anatomy App, based on over 100 years of precision anatomical publishing knowledge – brings you the easiest and most enjoyable way to learn and test your anatomy skills. The Sobotta Anatomy app is an anatomically-detailed app with over 25,000 precisely placed pins covering the complete human body; General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System, Internal Organs, Head, Neck and Neuroanatomy.
The Sobotta Anatomy App ranks among the best mobile anatomy atlas and training program for the iPhone and iPad on the market today!
KNOWLEDGE IN ANATOMY
The Sobotta Anatomy App is a learning-designed anatomy atlas that was developed and tested in collaboration with Prof. Dr. Jens Waschke and Prof. Dr. Friedrich Paulsen, two professors of human anatomy. Prof. Dr. Jens Waschke is MD Professor and Head of Department of Institute of Anatomy and Cell Biology at Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich and Prof. Dr. Friedrich Paulsen is Head Department Anatomy II at the Friedrich-Alexander-University in Erlangen.
• 1600+ anatomical structures.
• Unmatchable image and zoom quality.
• Pop-out clinical remarks and legends.
• Search (key words or plate numbers).
• Launch training from anywhere.
• Create customized training lists.
• 3 languages: English/English, English/Latin, German/Latin
• Created for iPad and iPhone.
We want to know what you think. Write an app review or send an email to email@example.com.