The Solar Checklist is a valuable tool for accredited solar installers to use when installing and commissioning grid-connected solar PV systems. The app makes it easier for installers to ensure that they have met the key technical requirements when installing solar PV systems and have undertaken the electrical tests required for commissioning. It also helps to ensure that the correct information and documentation is provided to customers and solar businesses.
The Solar Checklist also provides information to installers on safety requirements, Australian Standards and technical recommendations for best practice solar installation.
Features include the following:
- Allows system configurations of up to three inverters
- Complies with the Clean Energy Council Guidelines for Installing Grid-Connected Solar PV Systems
- Links directly with the Clean Energy Council’s solar accreditation website
- Includes PV module and inverter barcode scanner
- Captures photos of each install
- Generates PDF and email reports
For other useful solar PV tools, check out the Clean Energy Career Hub at www.cleanenergycareerhub.com.au
The development of the Solar Checklist has been made possible through co-investment from the National VET E-learning Strategy’s Industry System Change business activity.