* The Smart Shots you know, plus a bunch of other ones:
- Cable Cam
- Follow/Me (normal, uses device GPS)
- Follow/Remote (follows one or more remote devices running Solex Target)
- Follow/Record (follows a pre-recorded track)
- Follow/Optical (Follows an object using machine vision. Yes, really!)
- HDR (EV-bracketed photos)
* Auto-fly to the start of cable cams and recorded flights
* Move cable cams between locations
* Geofences: Keep your Solo within a confined area to fly safely.
* Time-lapse: Capture photos automatically at intervals, stitch into time-lapse video
* Flight Profiles: Customize vehicle settings for "creep mode", sport flying, etc.
* Find your copter if it goes down in an unknown location
* Home Pointer: Points the way home to make navigation back to launch easy
* Fighter-jet style HUD view
* Return To Me: Have Solo track your location as you move around, and fly to you on RTL.
* Distance Fence: Avoid flyaways with Max Distance.
* Change LED colors on the Solo
* Save location/heading/altitude and fly back to it automatically later
* Track battery and motor age and health for multiple vehicles
* Execute remote commands on your Solo
* Sharing: Share Cable Cams, Geofences, recorded flight tracks, etc with others.
* Set your own custom movies on the startup screen
- Spline Points
- Associate actions with waypoints for totally repeatable shots