The EasyApp Guide goes into detail, using clearly written text and full color pictures, on the most used functions of the camera:
- See what the buttons and switches do. Click the Camera Controls button for a 360-degree view of the camera. Swipe the image, or touch the arrows to see different views, then touch a hotspot to get info on the button or feature (hotspots can be turned on and off for clarity). Use a two finger pinch to zoom in or out if needed.
- A useful Camera Navigation guide.
- We show you how to use many of the camera's functions.
- The shooting modes are explained.
- A useful exposure guide calculator for manual mode, that is arranged by scenario and lighting condition.
- See what accessories are available for your camera.
- Make notes on your photo shoots.
- The Glossary of terms will help you decode the terminology of photography.
Our apps are self contained and do not need an internet connection to get all the camera information you need, which is invaluable when you are on a remote shoot and want to know how to set the white balance for example. This app features every function of the camera you will need while away from your manual. For a complete, full color guide to the Sony SLT A77 get one of our our Expanded Guide books available from a retailer near you.