You can record, edit and collaborate on your songs wherever you are on almost any device: everything is stored in the cloud!
Moreover, with Soundtrap you don't have to be alone in your creative moments. You can share the fun of making music in real-time with friends using text and video chat and real-time collaboration.
For example, start a new song using all the built in professional loops and software instruments on your tablet when on the bus, continue on your Chromebook when arriving at home, invite a couple of friends, who are working on Mac and Windows devices, and conduct a video chat from within the studio coming up with the bass line for the song and finally find a didgeridoo player in the Soundtrap community laying down a unique ending of the song; you are all working in the same project seeing and hearing all the changes.
It's like Google Docs, but for music production! Experience the new way of making music together.
- Create music with a large set of high-quality, professional loops.
- Record vocals, electric guitars, acoustic guitar, bass and more.
- Use the preamp and the large number of high-quality guitar, bass and vocal effects
- Play the built-in sampled instruments (piano, organ, synths, drums)
- Save your recordings in the cloud
- Invite friends to collaborate on the recording using, for example, video chat possibilities.
- Share your recordings on Facebook, Twitter and SoundCloud
- Distribute your music on iTunes, Deezer, Spotify, Rhapsody and Google Play
- Use it on Windows, Mac, Chromebook, Linux, iOS and Android