The Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, 1996, is the current constitution that forms the basis for the law and government of the nation of South Africa. It enumerates a bill of rights for the people of South Africa.
...a must have for every South African, Parent and Child, Teacher and Student, and South Africa geek.
- Fast Search
- Search by All Chapter or by Select Chapter
- Automatically Counts Number of Search Word(s) in Chapter(s) of the Constitution
- Browse and Navigate South African Constitution in Easy, Natural real time and Advanced ways
- Add Bookmark
- Continue Reading Where you Left off
- Make Notes
- Backup settings
- Favorite Options
- Copy Options
- Add Reminder
- Night Reading Mode Options
- Font Size Options
- Swipe Left or Right
- And lots more...