An internet connection is not necessary.
• A powerful search engine, which offers the following information in its results: interchangeable meanings in English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese, and Korean; frequency of use; regularity type and transitivity.
• You can hear the pronunciation of all verb forms by touching them on the screen.
• Conjugation tables, with colour framing in place to highlight irregular forms and the associated changes in spelling.
• Comprehensive information on the formation of conjugations, on all tenses, moods, and for all types of regular and irregular verbs.
• Shortcut to online dictionaries (internet connection required).
• The ability to create and save Custom Lists, or alternatively Random Lists. These lists are configurable by the number of verbs included; frequency of use; and the types of irregularities they contain.
• An Error List is generated automatically, which records those verbs that have been employed incorrectly during exercises. Verbs are programmed to disappear from the Error List upon correct usage.
• Full access via the lists, to all information related to the verbs.
• Exercises designed specially for the different types of lists earlier described.
• Multiple Choice Exercises provided to help you practice and learn the meanings of verbs, and the type of irregularities they possess. You can modify exercises to consist of two, three or four multiple choice questions.
• Written Exercises available to enable you to practice the conjugations and the definition of verbs. These exercises are customizable according to your requirements; among other things, you can determine the tense and grammatical mood you want to practice.
• Conjugation exercises programmed to present you with questions entailing irregular forms far more often than questions with regular verbs.
• Total control over the progression of the exercise, via a window that is accessible at all times.
• A statistics generator.
• A wide spectrum of settings is available, enabling you to customize the following: the randomly generated lists; the Error List; configuration and content of the exercises.
• A series of presets are included, which have been configured in accordance with the European Framework of Reference for Languages. All levels, (A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2) are catered for.
• A data window is available, providing in-depth information on all the different types of irregular verbs that exist in Spanish.