Speedpilot indicates the average speed not only with nummeri but visually with a progress indicator.
So it is easier to understand if it is in average speed or not.
The clock can be synchronized with GPS, atomic time or manual.
The "Head-Up-Display" function is optionally available via the settings.
This allows the mirrored display to be projected onto a windshield.
Yellow = above average
Red = below average
Green = on average
1. enter the average speed before
2. press the button "Start" or the Volume keys DOWN or UP (+ -).
3. Settings: Time tolerance
This is the time in which the Speedpilot-display remains green.
1) 1sec = 0.5 sec before zero and 0.5 sec after zero.
2) 2sec = 1.0 sec before zero and 1.0 sec after zero.
For the start can be used an external Bluetooth-button.
Further information at: http://filippo-software.de
* Settings : thus, the number of seconds for the tolerance to change
* Satellites: shows visually the number of GPS satellites you use
Limitations of the Lite version:
* In the Lite version is the runtime unfortunately limited to 5 minutes!
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
I am grateful for any comments and feedback, because this could only help to make this app better.
For problems or questions please contact me via e-mail.
Unfortunately we can not respond to comments on Google Play.
German, Italian, English