TYPE & ANSWER CHECK
- Kids press letter buttons to spell 3-letter words. If the word exists, a fun illustration and sound popup appears. If not, there will be a sound to tell them that the word is wrong.
- The answer recognition is based on a child friendly 400+ 3-letter word list.
- There are unique illustrations and sounds for familiar one hundred 3-letter words.
- Swipe the vocabulary area in the middle of the screen. It is for kids to discover and learn how to spell new words.
- Words appears in alphabetic order, just like a dictionary.
- With full version, you can hide words in the VOCABULARY section for more challenging learning.
- In the game mode, you will be asked to spell a randomly chosen 3-letter word.
- If you are not sure what letter should come next, press the hint button to listen to the sound of the next letter to come.
- Try to get as many words in a row as you can!
- The trial free version shows twenty default words. The remaining words are locked.
- The game mode in the free version will only allow you to practice with 5 words. After purchasing, there will be no limit.
- In order to activate all one hundred 3-letter words, please purchase the app though the purchase button in the app.
- Illustrated keyboard
- Vocabulary area with 100 three letter words
- On Hundred words and answer popup Illustrations/sounds. For example, the audio response if the child types "ANT" is "Oh no, ants are stealing my cookies!"
- Game mode with phonetic sound hint feature
- Compatible with both iPads and iPhones