With this FREE version, your child has access to 10 games, samples from all of the 6 paid versions of the Reading Eggs Spelling app – Grades 1 to 6.
Based on the key teaching principle that the most effective learning takes place whilst having fun, Reading Eggs Spelling transports your child to a fascinating new setting with each game – captivating their attention with a vibrant, interactive sensory environment to keep them motivated and engaged whilst learning.
Reading Eggs Spelling will boost your child’s confidence with spelling, help expand their vocabulary, and develop their key literacy skills as they progress through an extensive collection of challenging words, activities, and contexts.
From the makers of popular educational website Reading Eggs, Reading Eggs Spelling was written by renowned Australian primary educator Del Merrick, informed by her extensive experience developing and implementing improved literacy practices in primary schools throughout Australia and overseas.
• Suitable for ages 6 - 12.
• Contains 10 games, samples from all of the 6 paid versions of the Reading Eggs Spelling app – Grades 1 to 6.
• Fully interactive games keep your child engaged by arranging words through ‘touch and drag’ motions, typing in missing letters, and receiving voice feedback with correct pronunciation of words and sentences.
• Each game transports your child to a vibrant new setting, including a pirate ship, the carnival, and even to outer space – providing the sensory environment necessary to keep them motivated and engaged whilst learning.
• Develops key literacy skills including encoding, proofreading, compound words, word endings and plurals, homophones (homonyms), meanings, syllables, phonics, vocabulary, speed and some spelling rules.
• Try this FREE version before upgrading to one of the 6 paid versions of the Reading Eggs Spelling app. The full versions, from Grade 1 to 6, each provide access to unlimited games tailored to a specific grade. For example, the Reading Eggs Spelling Grade 1 app gives you access to 10 games, with 5 areas of Grade 1 content in each game (this free version has access to all 6 grades, but with only one area of content for each).