- 3 levels of difficulty!
- More than 300 “multiple choice questions”!
- You have 20 seconds to choose the right “game quiz” answer - do it fast;
- Use one of 3 available lifelines to solve the “quiz questions”:
* 50:50 – remove two incorrect answers;
* Switch your question with another one;
* Use the help of your friends – take a look at their answers shown in percentages.
- If you provide a wrong answer, the correct one will be automatically shown to you.
- Three errors in a row - game over;
- Remember - use lifelines less and win more coins! Cash in your knowledge and feel like a millionaire!
- Log in with Facebook to win free coins and outsmart your friends!
Do you know how good you are at spelling of “English words”? You can now check it by playing this “free game for kids”!
A dozens of interesting words for you to check your spelling! Practice “English spelling” with Spelling Quiz - English Words and check on which level of knowledge you are . Test and improve your knowledge of “English language” and your “spelling skills” by playing one of the funniest “game quizzes”! Spelling really matters! If you want to leave good impression in your writing, make sure you come to the point without being misunderstood! Pay attention to plural of nouns and many other categories that can make you spell words in question incorrectly! This “brand new” game of “high quality” will help you improve your knowledge of English spelling! Become a real spelling bee! Tell your friends and family members about this extremely “funny game” and play it together! We guarantee you a lot of fun and usefully spent time!
Keep in touch with the latest trends and “play educational free quizzes” that will help your brain develop! This could be a great “words builder app for kids” and adults and help you develop into a real word master! So, don't wait any longer! Grab Spelling Quiz - English Words even today and one of the best “learning tool” will be at your disposal 24/7! Invite all your friends to download this amazing “free English language quiz” and compete against them in order to check who will achieve the high score!