A helpful video guide walks users through a free 4-frequency audiometric screening. Following this, they are presented with their results. Users can opt to receive a copy of their results via email and even request an appointment to see a hearing care professional in a convenient location.
This app is the template that allows hearing clinics to customize the application with their branding and clinic locations, when used in partnership with a web portal located at http://www.hearingkiosks.com/dashboard.
The solution also utilizes via Wi-Fi or cellular Internet connections to connect to a secure online web portal to provide the following functionality:
• Send users copies of their personal Free Hearing Report
• Allow users who exhibit significant hearing loss to request an appointment at a participating hearing clinic
• Display the location of participating Hearing Care Providers to k the locations of their Company-owned iPads in the
field via GPS location sending and mapping, which is why we request access to their location
• Populate data into KPI reporting and database tables
• And more...
• Functionality is restricted to iPads that are registered with unique device codes via an Administration Area screen in
• The solution is compliant with all Privacy Laws within the USA, and HIPAA guidelines for Protected Health Information
• All iPads that are registered with this program are owned by Hearing Care Providers and not the general public