We all know that spoken English is a necessity today. It is needed for job, business, education and day to day life. This application will help users to read and write basic English to advanced English, speak in English fluently, learn grammar perfectly. Users will learn around 250 types of real life conversation from this application. It is also useful for the students who want to give IELTS, TOEFL examinations.
For doing good in spoken English, you have to speak in English a lot. Don’t hesitate to speak in front of other people. Don’t feel shy if you make mistakes. Start your day by reading at least 2 pages of daily English newspaper. Make a routine for using this application daily and keep learning English. You also have to listen to English songs and watch English movies a lot. Try to practice your day to day learning with some friends.
Sections included here :
1) Tense – 12 types of tenses with examples.
2) Auxiliary verb – Use of do, does, did, am, is, are, was, were, have, has, had, having, be, being, been.
3) Modal verb – Use of different modal verbs.
4) Asking questions with answers.
5) Introductory – Use of it, there, this, these, that, those.
6) Use of adjective and adverbs.
7) Conjunction and liking words – Use of as, as if, as well as, lest, unless, since, because, so that, before, after, and, or, at least.
8) Relative pronoun.
9) Grammar expression – Use of interjection, subjunctive mood, conditional sentence, infinitive, participle, gerund, verbal noun, affirmative, negative, imperative sentence, simple, complex, compound sentence, narrative sentence, repetition of words.
10) Preposition - Use of on, to, at, in, of, off, by, with, for, above, about, away, up, over, under, upon, out, against, behind, from, into, than, within, without, towards, through, between, among, beyond, across, down, below, along, during, per, past.
11) Phrase and idioms.
12) Phrasal verb.
13) Proverbs and saying.
14) Pair words.
15) 3610 short speeches.
16) Miscellaneous sentence.