Squares by SkillGamesBoard, a 2 player Squares online game, is designed for playing with friends, other opponents, or against the computer.
AOL subscribers used to play this game back in 1996-1997. And, even before, in early 80’s, this game was implemented on ZX Spectrum!
The name of the game is to place your pieces to form squares with maximum area. The squares may be of any size and tipped at any angle. The larger square you form, the more points you earn. The main thing is to plan all your steps ahead and keep track of your opponent’s moves.
Squares by SkillGamesBoard contains the following convenient features which make the game much more attractive to the users:
• optimized for small-screen smartphones and tablets;
• asynchronous gameplay option;
• adjustable playing field;
• optional position of a square;
• option to play anonymously;
• opportunity to play with friends or against computer;
• invitations via Facebook, Twitter, or Google+
You've found the easiest way to play Squares free against other players or computer!
Squares are presented to you by AdoreStudio.