Move, rotate and drop the falling blocks...or 'Squarez' as they like to be known :-)
The object of this block matching game is to clear said blocks and earn points. As they stack up, things will get more difficult (you'll have less room to work with, but also the game speed will increase the more you match/clear). Letting them stack up to the top is a block drop too many!...Game over!
As the blocks fall, simply move them left/right, rotate them through 90 degrees and once you're happy, drop them into place to match 3 or more of the same colour in any combination!
For example, you could match them in the same columns (vertically), the same rows (horizontally), in an L shape, a U shape...just about any straight-edge combination you can think of, in this game, you don't simply clear lines!
Don't forget, the more you match, the more you score. The cage shows you the next 3 blocks to fall - keep an eye on it so you can plan where you're gonna drop them ahead of time!
• Play 2 Awesome game modes - 'Classic' and 'Rush'
• Classic Mode - It's a game of endless survival! Keep matching those falling blocks for as long as you can. The going gets tougher the longer you survive. Are you up to the challenge?
• Rush Mode: Matching goes manic! Clear 99 falling blocks as fast as possible - what's your best time in this game of speed?!
• Simple to use touch controls - move, rotate and drop with ease!
• Supports Global Leaderboards and Achievements
• Dynamic speed/difficulty adjustment (Classic mode)
• Great on tablets and handsets alike
• Catchy music will have you bopping along with every block you clear!
• Simple and super addicting gameplay - easy to learn and hard to put down
• Friendly developer who is always happy to hear your feedback!!
So, if you're looking for a fun to play, challenging, block matching game for when you have time to kill - Then get matching and don't let those Squarez stack too high!
Follow me on twitter and like on Facebook...See you there!
Squarez Move 'n' Match: Block Matching Game, displays ads during non-gaming scenes. No ads are displayed during game-play and we've tried our best to keeps them as least-intrusive as possible.