St.Joseph's Church is started at the beginning of 20th Century. It became a separate parish from Ilaiyarasanenthal at 14/09/1953. The first parish priest was Rev.Fr.P.Joseph. Till 1973 it was under the Madurai Arch Diocese. Now it belongs to Palayamkottai Diocese. In the year of 2013, We celebrated our 60th Years of completion and we had launched our new website www.stjosephskvp.in. Now we stepped forward into next stage. We published our church's new android application to know the mass details, anbiyam meeting details, weekly announcements and photo gallery of our church. We hopeful that it will be very useful to all.