How to get the stained glass blocks?
At this point there is no other way to obtain the blocks than by getting them through the creative inventory. It’s not like in the PC version for Minecraft where you can craft them.
The stained glass blocks are mainly used for decoration but they can also be used to create some mind-boggling light shows.
Decorate your worlds with colorful glass blocks. All of the blocks can be crafted using one of the recipes found further down on this page. You can also use Too Many Items mod for minecraft to spawn the blocks.
To see how it looks like with buildings you can download minecraft maps with Castle and use a bunch of differently stained glass blocks to decorate the walls of the castle.
Crafting recipes & ID's:
- Black Stained Glass (201) – 8 Glass Blocks + 1 Ink Sac
- Blue Stained Glass (202) – 8 Glass Blocks + 1 Lapis Lazuli
- Brown Stained Glass (203) – 8 Glass Blocks + 1 Cocoa Beans
- Cyan Stained Glass (204) – 8 Glass Blocks + 1 Cyan Dye
- Gray Stained Glass (205) – 8 Glass Blocks + 1 Gray Dye
- Green Stained Glass (206) – 8 Glass Blocks + 1 Cactus Green
- Light Blue Stained Glass (207) – 8 Glass Blocks + 1 Light Blue Dye
- Lime Stained Glass (208) – 8 Glass Blocks + 1 Lime Dye
- Magenta Stained Glass (209) – 8 Glass Blocks + 1 Magenta Dye
- Orange Stained Glass (210) – 8 Glass Blocks + 1 Orange Dye
- Pink Stained Glass (211) – 8 Glass Blocks + 1 Pink Dye
- Purple Stained Glass (212) – 8 Glass Blocks + Purple Dye
- Red Stained Glass (213) – 8 Glass Blocks + 1 Rose Red
- Light Grey Stained Glass (214) – 8 Glass Blocks + 1 Lime Dye
- White Stained Glass (215) – 8 Glass Blocks + 1 Bone Meal
- Yellow Stained Glass (216) – 8 Glass Blocks + 1 Dandelion Yellow
Remember: mod for mcpe requires blocklauncher to install mod stained glass.
Important Note: requires Internet connection to download additional content (network fees may apply).
DISCLAIMER: This is an unofficial application for Minecraft Pocket Edition. This application is not affiliated in any way with Mojang AB. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines