***Scribble Test patent has been obtained. To celebrate this, the new LITE version is alike and complete as the FULL version and has no ads!!!
How Hungry and Foolish are you today?
It takes just 20 seconds to find out.
A scribble is an X-ray of the soul - the Scribble Test
- Don't think about anything, don't draw anything. Without taking your finger off the screen, scribble a continuous line for 20 seconds.
- Your scribble will be analyzed using an innovative and revolutionary method based on a system of artificial intelligence, protected by a patent, which identifies and measures certain traits of your personality.
- When we scribble, precisely because we have no intention of communicating or representing anything, we end up representing ourselves.
From this intuition we started more then twenty years ago researching and experimenting to develop the Scribble Test: a system capable to analyze the psychological traits of a scribble.
"Stay hungry, Stay foolish"
Steve Jobs' address to undergraduates at Stanford University in 2005 can be seen as part of the heritage of humanity.
"Trust in something", "love what you do", "don't settle", "keep looking", “don’t be trapped by dogma", "have the courage to follow your heart and intuition".
His final exhortation: "Stay hungry. Stay foolish" was broadcast by the media across the world and impressed itself in the hearts and minds and imagination of all those who want to believe in themselves, their intuitions and in the possibility of change.
What you will learn about your personality
Besides finding out how Hungry and Foolish you are, you can also view the rating on each of your personality traits which contribute to the Hungry and Foolish evaluation:
- Self esteem
- Confidence in the future
- Intuitive ability
- Ability to accomplish
When to do the test
- To learn to know and control your energy and personal potential, to track your changes and stimulate your development.
- When you are facing an important challenge or meeting.
- To assess your attitude towards a new project.
- Before you take a decision.
- Before a journey, an enterprise.
- To evaluate the potential of a group or team and the roles within it.
- To evaluate your attitude towards a relationship.
- To find out how willing you are to fight for your ideas and dreams.
- Simply to find out what kind of shape you are in today.
Global Network and World Map
If you authorize Geolocalization and your score is high enough, your test will appear in the Global Network List and a marker will be displayed on the World Map.
You can also discover
- The highest Hungry and Foolish score and who achieved it.
- The highest scoring individuals and where they are in the world.
- The average score of all those who have taken the test.
- All your tests are saved in your personal Archive.
- The Archive shows whether you performed the test with geolocation or not.
- You can sort the Archive by name, by date or by score.
- You can delete tests you don't want from the Archive.
- You can export a picture with the test results to the Camera Roll, send it by email or share it on Facebook.