To apply Stealth on your device please make sure you have a supported launcher installed (see below).
Stealth icons utilize a vibrant color palette and dark shadowing, to form an ultra sleek style. The circular icon shape has a unique 3D design to help emphasize the icons on a variety of wallpapers. Looking for the best dark icon pack? Look no further than Stealth.
• 2,250+ HD Icons
• 10 HD Wallpapers
• Icon Masking
• Weekly Updates
• Material Design Application
• Multi-Launcher Support
• Icon Picker and Search
• Dynamic Calendar Support (calendar date on icon changes)
• Dynamic Calendars Supported - Stock, Google, Today, Digical, aCalendar, Business
• Nova, Action, Apex, Smart, Aviate, Next, Atom, KK, Solo, Lucid, Inspire, Nine, ADW, ADWex, Holo, GO, TSF, Themer, Epic, Arrow, EverythingMe, Hola
• Unicon, XGELS, Theme engine
Updates and Requests
I add new Stealth icons on a weekly basis and update existing icons to match new application branding.
In Stealth 5.0 icon requests are limited to 10 requests per week and are uploaded to a server. This will help me in filtering the most popular requests and increase the chances your request is satisfied.
A custom launcher (see above) is required in order to apply Stealth. For the best in compatibility and customization options, I recommend Nova Launcher.
For more help and feedback, please refer to about section within the Stealth application to contact me.
Tips and Tricks
1. Use icon size between 115 - 130% (Nova Settings > Desktop > Icon Layout)
2. Uncheck normalize icon size (Nova Settings > Look & Feel)
3. Changing out one icon? Follow the steps below (steps listed are for Nova Launcher)
Long press an icon > click icon options > edit > click icon image > click Stealth > select top right corner icon > search for icon within Stealth app and select > click done
Connect with Stealthychief
For information on updates, new releases, and other design work be sure to follow me on your favorite social network.