The Blog is largely concerned with the delivery of online updates and information on Nigerian Law, as well as legal insights and incisive opinions on highlighted legal principles for the benefit of all especially practicing attorneys, Judges, law teachers, law students, and researchers.
- SLB seeks to make handy, Nigerian case law, particularly rare and latest judicial authorities on points of law.
- Judicial authorities are presented in a unique style by a quotation of the relevant apt statement of law on a given subject.
- Full citation of cases are usually made available as well as the name of the Judge/Justice involved.
- This is followed by a concise and succinct analysis of the point of law in question under the heading, "Blogger's Note".
- The entire presentation is usually accompanied by images/videos to give the reader a conducive room for imagination without losing site of the necessary information.
- Readers are free to express their views by commenting on the posts.
- The app allows readers to freely share a given post via several social media platforms.
- The app has an instant messaging icon for making quick contact. Users are free to use this to ask any question or make any inquiries.
- The app has a search button that enables users to search for a given case/authority/principle as well as other related information using a keyword.
- The app provides users with some other useful links and materials like Rules of Courts as contained on the site's main menu.
- The app has some widgets for important news updates (standing the test of time) as well as widgets for recent posts.
- The archive widget allows users to browse through previous posts in a given month or period.
- The app has Google Translate widget that can enable users translate posts to other languages.
- The app also contains some social media widgets for SLB like Facebook and Twitter.
- Visitors may subscribe to free email updates on the Blog.