Lookback lets you backtest trading strategies and see how a portfolio of stocks would’ve performed historically. Enter a few holdings and with a single touch of a button, Lookback crunches the numbers and generates detailed historical returns and risk analytics, allowing you to make more informed investment decisions.
- Lookback supports stocks, ETFs, and ADRs listed on NYSE and NASDAQ.
- You can enter quantity either as number of shares or percentage of your overall portfolio.
- Short selling and leverage are automatically handled.
- You can customize your backtest horizons, ranging from the past three months to all the way back to the 1970s.
- See portfolio returns, volatility, Sharpe ratio, alpha, and beta at a glance.
- Lookback is built with Apple's new Swift 3 programming language and optimized for iOS 10.