Do you own an e-commerce shopping site powered by nopcommerce, and
do you want to perform administrative operations from mobile devices?
Then StoreLift is right for you.
StoreLift leverages the capabilities of mobile devices to optimize the
flow of managing web sites from mobile phones in terms of
effectiveness and efficiency. Thus, it lifts the level of managing
your web store.
2 What does StoreLift do?
StoreLift enables you to perform the administrative operations as you
do in the admin area (of your e-commerce shopping site). This is of
course not the end of the story, however. Via StoreLift, you can
manage your web site more efficiently and effectively, with additional
functionalities specific to mobile devices.
The operations StoreLift provides are classified into three groups:
(I) Ready operations built with nopcommerce backend
(II) Extended write operations enabled by extending a nopcommerce web site with some Ajax-based services
(III) Operations enabled by extending a nopcommerce web site with OAuth2 and Web API
The operations in the first group are immediately available after you
install StoreLift, without any change to your web site. Specifically,
the following are some of these operations.
- Reading sale reports (including best sellers)
- Reading the list of products
- Searching products
- Particularly uploading and deleting product pictures
- Reading the list of categories
- Reading the list of product attributes
- Reading the list of warehouses
- Reading the list of orders
- Reading the list of customers
- Bookmarking products
- Sharing products via Facebook, Twitter, Weixin, and more
The second group are enabled by installing certain plugins to your web
site. For example, after installing Yaosee Admin Page in your web
site, you are able to do the following jobs:
- Creating products
- Managing product inventory
- Editing product properties, including categories, manufacturers
- Editing product information, including title, description, and more
- Searching for similar products in Amazon and updating your products from search results
- and more
The third group are enabled by the support of OAuth2 and Web API in your web site.
For example, after installing Yaosee OAuth2 and Yaosee Web API, you have the following benefits:
- Remembering your identity in a safe way on your mobile device to save typing them
- Integrating with third-party products
3 How to use StoreLift?
StoreLift is designed with the philosophy of "Zero Penalty". All you
need is installing it and you can benefit from it right away. The way
functionalities you need, the more extensions to your web store are
required. We have provide a few plugins for such purposes.
Please visit http://www.principleware.com for more.
4. Documentation and Issues
Please visit https://github.com/yaoseetech/yaosee-storelift/wiki for documentation.
Please file an issue at https://github.com/yaoseetech/yaosee-storelift/issues
Enjoy the product and Welcome your feedback.