- You need to be Rooted if your Rom doesn't support Rootless Substratum
- You should have Substratum App installed in your phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=projekt.substratum
- SubNa supports android 7.0+ Roms with OMS support and Legacy Roms (custom AOSP Nougat/Oreo Roms and Nexus stock Nougat/Oreo Roms)
- Try it with other Roms at your own risk
- Please TRY before you get the Prime version.
★ WHAT IS INCLUDED :
- 140+ different navbar themes that can be mixed up
★ HOW TO USE SubNa ?
1) Launch SubNa and look for the perfect navbar buttons ( With the Prime version you can see ALL hidden theme names).
1+) Optional : Hit button "Reset to system default" ***
2) Launch Substratum and choose SubNa
3) Choose the navbar buttons by selecting a full navbar or by mixing back, home and recent buttons
4) Scroll a bit down and hit the FAB with paint roller icon
5) Hit "Build and enable"
6) Wait to system-UI to restart
7) Cool, it works.
*** You may have to do (1+) if your SubNa theme won't apply because of another theme.