Theme is fully supported for Android O Roms By Default For Android O Its Still In Development So it May have Bugs and issues do let me know if you fave Any
Theme Also Supports Android Nougat 7.1.1
You have issues Better to mail me then posting in rating section
THEME READY GAPPS ARE RECOMMENDED FOR OPTIMAL THEMING OF GOOGLE APPS!
-WONT WORK ON CM ROMS! WONT WORK ON CM THEME ENGINE!
*DISCLAIMER:* You must use Stock Rooted Android M on a Nexus OR a ROM that fully supports Layers/Substratum theming!
MUST BE ROOTED and have the Substratum Theme Engine app!
Substratum Theme Engine App:
Do let me know if you have issues better to mail me then posting in rating section
1. For Legacy ROMs: Make sure you first delete vendor/overlay folder if you previously use layers on your ROM
2. Install Substratum
3. Install Theme
4. Run Substratum app, allow the SuperSU permission, allow modify system settings
5. Click on Neon Colors Theme and wait to recreate caches and click again
6. Select all the overlays
7. Make sure you choose the options you'd like for AOSP Keyboard, Android, Settings and SystemUI.
8. Press the fab button (big round button with brush icon)
9. For Legacy ROMs: Press Install
9. For OMS ROMs: Press Compile
10. For Legacy ROMs: Wait until it installs all the overlays and then reboot
10. For OMS ROMs: Wait until it finishes compiling and then again press the fab button and select Enable
10a. For OMS ROMs: Restart SystemUI from Substratum app if needed
**Many More To Come