Theme now Support Android O (8.0.0) and Oxygen OS Oreo
Important !!! Choose appropriate options in Overlays for Nougat, Oreo, OxygenOS
Instruction for OxygenOS Oreo
- Important Choose Dark theme or default theme and blue accent in Display Settings of Oxygen OS
- Select Android_Oreo_8_0_0 from top of the theme
- Select all Overlay
- Important !! Select OxygenOs options in Phone Service, Stock Dialer, Contacts, Mobile Broadcaster and Settings
- Apply by Selecting build and enable in fab menu
- If the QS tile icon still difrrent color then accent color go to display settings choose diffrent accent and change back to default blue accent (first one)
- Do a Full reboot
1. Download & install the theme.
2. Open Substratum App.
3. When Substratum is opened give it full root permissions and also allow system modifications.
4. Click on the theme and wait for it to create the resource caches then click on the theme again.
5. Inside theme check the switch; Select to toggle all overlays'. Alternatively you can click on the overlays that you would like to install (keep in mind that some apps, mainly Android system, have different variants that you can choose).
6. Click the floating action button (FAB) down the bottom and select Build & Enable.
7. Once that finishes compiling/installing with no errors, wait until SystemUI restarts.
8. Enjoy your new Valerie UI .
Most items in the list below should be themed on devices ranging from xhdpi - xxxhdpi however some items may not be, depending on the ROM you are using. Please take a screenshot of any items that aren't themed and either send me an email or leave a message to me on Hangouts. All links available down below
WHAT IS CURRENTLY THEMED:
- Android System
- Aosp MusicFX
- Chrome Browser
- DU Clock
- DU Updater
- Document UI
- Eleven Music Player
- Google Authenticator
- Google Calculator
- Google Clock
- Google Contacts (2.0.8 only)
- Google Inbox
- Google Messaging
- Google Phone
- Google Photos
- Google Plus
- Google Search
- Magisk Manager
- Navbar Accent Color
- Navbar White
- Novo Launcher
- Omni Switch Settings
- Pixel Launcher N
- PlayConsole Light
- QS Tile Icons
- Settings Icons
- Statusbar Icons
- Substratum app
- System UI
- WhatsApp (Stable Only)
...more will be updated SOON™
Please note some of the ROMs have special icons for their advance settings if you find any missing icons please post it on Google+ page bugs section or report the bugs on Telegram Group (link below) or send me an email with ROM name with screenshot and if possible, link me the ROM source and themed apps are in beta stage work in progress with icons and ui will be updated regularly, Battery icon in QS tiles remains white if you choose accent color it cant change color as the ROMs dont support for it. This theme only supports 7.1.1 OMS Ready Custom ROMs.
Theme tested on OnePlus 2 at 400 DPI
Substratum - Development Community
Dashboard - Kikk0s
Transparent Guide - djdarkknight96
Icons - www.flaticons.com
Banners and Logo - www.freepik.com
Telegram Theme Testers and Friends