With an intuitive interface, seamless access to the ConceptLinks eBooks and a personalized reading experience, the Summit K12 eBook Reader App enables students and teachers to access the ConceptLinks library of Science and Social Studies eBooks on-line and off-line.
• Refreshing and intuitive eBook interface
• Download the ConceptLinks eBooks and access them off-line
• Amazing Page Rendering with the page curl feature – eBooks feel just like printed books.
• Portrait and Landscape view with thumbnail based navigation.
• Make contextual notes, share notes, highlight text and see them in a centralized section for easy reviewing.
• Interactive Learning with Audio, Video, Image zoom, Practice and Mastery interactive activities including matching, categorize, image labeling, MC questions, fill in the blank, flash cards, open response and many more.
• Read Aloud Capabilities
• Full text based search capability to search any content within the eBook
• Pop-up glossary with definitions and translations
• Contextual interaction between students and teachers with the eBooks
• Individual and Class roster analytics enables teachers to help students learn more efficiently.
• Annotation sharing by students and teacher review of individual student annotations.
• Support for conversation thread in sticky notes
• Jump to any page in thumbnail view
• Displays the book size on disk
• Auto image magnification
Download sample eBook (after installing the App):
• Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request access code