Best app for easy and fast translations, which can be used like a dictionary.
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the Sundanese or Arabic language! If you want to learn Sundanese you can use Sundanese translate feature otherwise you can use Arabic translate feature.
This translator contain the following features:
- Translate words and sentences
- Translate from clipboard: copy text from other app to clipboard and paste into our app. It will translate that text to your selected language
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Voice input
- Camera translator - you select region of text from image captured by camera or region of text from gallery image and our app will translate it for you. Enjoy our photo translate and camera translate feature.
- History page remember all your previous translations for you. You can select words or sentences you've already translated in the past and see its result
- Favorite page list all your favorite words or sentences when you click our favorite button
Free translator from Sundanese to Arabic, and from Arabic to Sundanese.
Arabic (Arabic: العَرَبِيَّة, al-ʻarabiyyah [ʔalʕaraˈbijːah] (About this sound listen) or Arabic: عَرَبِيّ ʻarabī [ˈʕarabiː] (About this sound listen) or [ʕaraˈbijː]) is a Central Semitic language complex that first emerged in Iron Age northwestern Arabia and is now the lingua franca of the Arab world. It is named after the Arabs, a term initially used to describe peoples living from Mesopotamia in the east to the Anti-Lebanon mountains in the west, in northwestern Arabia, and in the Sinai peninsula.