- Registered alarm schedule can be checked instantly
- Uses matrix method which makes the system easier and faster.
- Supports simple registration( after ( ) minute(s)/hour(s) ) and voice registration.
- No Ads, No Data communications required
■ Sun Rising Sound
- No more noisy basic ringtones!
- 100 % sound created by Sunny-users to bring fun
(“Sun rising sound event” nominees’ sounds)
■ Lucky Time/ Jinx Time
- Set your lucky time to appear for another minute
- Set your jinx time to disappear for a minute.
- Create your own clock with your own lucky time and jinx time settings!
■ Lock screen Sunny time and Widget Service
- You can check “My own clock” on your lock screen instantly once you set your lucky time and jinx time.
(When “Show Sunny Time on lock screen” is set)
- You can see “My own clock” on your main screen if you add Sunny time Widget Service.
■ Extra Function
- Simple Timer, Stop Watch
- Vacation Mode: Periodically-set alarm is disabled during vacation mode.
- Do Not Disturb Mode: Alarm does not ring when ear phones are plugged in.
- Automatically disable alarm: Automatically disable alarm after it’s first ringing is finished.
Q1. Alarm does not work.
For the alarm to function properly, make sure the application is running in the background. (Auto Kill Applications running in your phone may affect Sunny Alarm’s performance.)
Q2. Voice alarm registration does not work.
Please avoid noisy places. Make sure to say AM or PM after saying the time.
(We are using Google API for voice recognition.)
Q3. I don’t see my label on the clock even though I chose it in alarm settings.
Registered time label is shown on the date of your registered time and it is updated every 12 hours (noon, midnight).
Q4. Alarm rang in vacation mode.
Alarm registered before setting vacation mode does not ring but the alarm registered after setting vacation mode will ring. (Alarm registered before vacation mode will also ring when the alarm is updated.)
Q5. Sunny clock is shown on the lock screen even though I closed it.
Sunny clock will not show again when “Show Sunny Time on lock screen” is turned OFF in settings
[App permission setting notice]
In accordance with the law regarding the promotion of information and communication network use and protection of information, SunnyTime would like to guide you the optional access rights required for SunnyTime users.
-Optional access right-
* The following access right(s) is optionally required to accept for user’s convenience. Rejecting options may limit certain services but can be changed anytime(Android 6.0 or higher).
Access optional for ringtone settings.
Access optional for voice alarm settings.
Access optional to disable alarm during phone calls.
Access optional for app display on the lock screen.
Using information access approval
Access optional to hide the app on the lock screen when camera is activated.
Acceptances can be changed anytime through
Settings>Applications>Application manager>SunnyTime>Permissions menus
(Steps may vary depending on the device.)
Version of Android under 6.0, however, does not allow optional acceptance. To withdraw the acceptances, please delete the application.
We recommend you to upgrade the version of Android to 6.0 or higher when such service is provided by the device manufacturing company.
(Application must be deleted and re-installed after upgrade.)
Users’ privacy will be protected at best.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any inquiries regarding to this application