Reading Soorat Al-Mulk protects one from the torment of the grave
Al-Mulk (Arabic: سورة الملك, "Sovereignty, Kingdom") is the 67th chapter (sura) of the Quran, comprising 30 verses. The sura emphasizes that no individual can impose his will on another; he may only guide and set an example (67:26).
The Benefits of Surah al Mulk (67)
=== The Prophet said, ‘There is a surah in the Qur’an which is only thirty verses. It defended whoevere\recited it , until it puts him into paradise ‘ i.e.Surah al Mulk[Fath al Qadir 5/257, Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Tabrani inAl-Awsat & Ibn Mardawaith]
=== The Prophet said, ‘Surah al Mulk is the protector from the torment of the grave ‘[Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Hakim 2/498 & Nasai]
=== Jabir (radiAllahu anhu) said it was the custom of the Holy Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam not to go to sleep until he had read Tabarakalladhi Biyadihil Mulk and Alif Laam Meem Tanzeel. [Ahmad, Tirmidhi and Darami]
=== Anas (radiAllahu anhu) reported Rasulullah (sallallahu alaiyhi wasalam) as saying, “There is a Surah which will plead for its reciter\till it causes him to enter paradise (Tabarakalladhi Biyadihil Mulk).”[Tabrani]
The most noticeable and important features of this mobile app are:
• Easy to use functions yet beautiful representation of the text (Arabic and Urdu).
• Beautiful Recitation of the sacred verses.
• Translation of the actual meaning of the verses into Urdu. It assists app consumer in knowing about their rightful interpretation.
• Play and Pause options let the user start and stop recital process at any moment.
• Last Read selection lets one know about the previously recited verse.
• Font Size according to requirements.
The Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said,
'There is a surah in the Quran which is only thirty verses. It defended whoever recited it until it puts him into paradise' i.e. Surah al Mulk
[Fath al Qadir 5/257, Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Tabrani in Al-Awsat & Ibn Mardawaith]
Download this free and easily understandable Smartphone application of Surah Al-Mulk to better learn about this holy Chapter of Quran Pak in the best way.