What is TO DO?
TO DO is Canada’s largest cultural celebration of design with over 100 exhibitions and events forming Toronto’s design week, January 15-21, 2018.
Going into its 8th year, TO DO transforms Toronto into a hub for creativity, taking design and art out of the studio and into the urban sphere, bringing people together to celebrate contemporary culture. We provide opportunities for emerging talent, and engage the community with exceptional and accessible public programming.
- Complete list of TO DO exhibitions, parties & events.
- Beautiful photos accompany event descriptions.
- Event map lets you browse easily by location.
- Event calendar.
- Share events with your friends.
- Automatic updates for new events and photos.