With TaalMala Composer, you can compose your own Taals, Lehras/Nagmas, SwarMandal patterns by simply typing the notation of the Taal/Lehra on special built-in Taal/Lehra keyboard. With TaalMala Sequencer, you can arrange sequences of fixed or randomized Taal and Lehra/Nagma patterns.
- High-quality studio-recorded Tabla, Pakhawaj, Tanpura, SwarMandal, Santoor, Harmonium and Manjeera (Zanj) sounds
- Two sets of Tabla/Dagga sounds and ability to choose and mix-match between the two sound sets
- 341+ pre-composed Taals and Taal sequences, including most popular Taals and their variations
- 247+ pre-composed Lehra/Nagma compositions and sequences in multitude of ragas and Taals
- 437+ pre-composed SwarMandal patterns in 45 Ragas
- New Taals, Lehras/Nagmas and compositions added frequently as updates
- Compose your own Taals and Lehras/Nagmas by simply entering the notation
- Powerful sequencer to compose fixed and automatically randomized sequences from the Taals and Lehras library
- Automatic Manjeera/Zanj accompaniment, synchronized with the Tabla/Pakhawaj Taals
- Adjustable tempo from 10 bpm to 1000 bpm
- Pitch control (+/- 0.5 octave), with independent fine-tuning of all instruments for precise matching with your scale
- Independent volume control for Tabla/Pitch, Dagga/Bass, Manjeera and Lehra/Nagma
- Choice of chromatic or just/harmonic tuning for all instruments, with fine-tuning capability.
- Up to 2 simultaneous Tanpuras
- High-quality Tanpura sounds with all popular Tanpura patterns included
- Adjustable Tanpura tempo and strumming speed of 4 Tanpura strings independently
- Option to slightly vary the Tanpura plucking delays randomly for better realism
- Tap on the screen twice to set exact Taal tempo, as required
This is a trial version of the application with following limitations:
- Playback restricted to 5 minutes every hour
- To unlock full functionality and remove time-limits above, click "Buy" option on the main screen and purchase a license.
For more information and details of licenses, visit our web site http://www.taalmala.com.
If you would like to purchase a licensed version, use the "Buy" button in the application. If you are unable to purchase via App Store for any reason, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you.
SwarMandal only works on latest Apple hardware better than iPhone 5 or iPad Air/iPad Pro. You can still use Taal and Lehra on older hardware. Please ensure that the desired functionality works on your device of choice before purchasing.