Have you ever traveled somewhere and wanted to order a food on the menu. Sure, you can point and ask for that item. Why not ask for it in the Native language? You will look like you are a superstar and it will show that you have respect for the language and culture.
The Taiwan’s Favorite Foods App will help you understand what the favorite foods are. You will not need a Native Taiwanese speaker to show you around. Although a friend is helpful - as they can see the Traditional Chinese name and help you locate the food or direct you to the location the food is at. The locations tab of the App will show you on a map where your relative location is to the food.
Enjoy the many excellent foods of Taiwan.
* 25 Foods to choose from.
* English name of the food.
* Taiwanese name of the food spelled Phonetically.
* Traditional Chinese name of the food written in Chinese characters.
* Audio pronunciation of the food name in Traditional Chinese.
* English description and details of what the food tastes like and how it is prepared.
* Audible list of some of the common courtesies such as “Hello” or “Where is the washroom”.
* Audible list of how to order a food, such as “May I have 1...” or ‘I would like this food a little spicy”.
Map directions from your location to the various night markets.
This app is available in English and includes Traditional Chinese translations for the food title.